Let us do the support for you
We know that having a real person available online is a major competitive advantage. Just like we know that you don’t have the time to man the support desk all the time! So, why not let us run your live support on your website instead?
Your customers will feel heard & receive real-time guidance
Sales increase with customer interaction
Leads will be warmed up and sent to your inbox
No additional employees required – Perfect for small businesses
Save money on phone calls, but keep a personal touch!
What are the benefits of having live support?
1. Real Time Convenience to Clients
44 % of internet consumers say that having queries answered by a real-time agent while in the middle of an online transaction is one of the most essential features a site can offer.
2. Live Chat Saves Money
Live Conversation is cost effective due to these 3 primary factors:
- Enhances efficiency by enabling live chat agents handle several chats at the same time, therefore you don’t have to hire more employees. Smart live chat software such as LiveAgent allows multiple options for chat distribution and utilization.
- Boosts the average order value, because clients get realtime guidance and solutions any concerns they may have. It saves „ product return” expenses as a live chat representative can help you pick the right product or service, which suits the customer best, thus he or she will be satisfied with it and won’t need to return it back.
- Reduces overall helpdesk center costs by lowering the waiting queue time when compared to a call.
Our SillyMoose Designs agents are quick, friendly and smart. We’ll chat up the client then hand them over to you to seal the deal.
3. Get Very competitive Advantage
It’s certainly never been more vital to stick out among your rivals as nowadays. The amount of business competitors is incredible and is escalating daily. Not only small and medium-sized businesses are acknowledging the importance of providing live customer support, but also the big companies, such as Windows, Apple and the like.
4. Boost Sales and Seal Deals
Having an actual human walk you through a query adds assurance and customers have the tendency to spend much more compared to the ones who don’t use live chat. A positive experience results in a higher average order value, thus your sales are directly affected by having live chat available.
Several studies have shown that livechat can bring a 20% + increase in conversion rates.
The key to success in conversion increase( with livechat) is having your representatives properly trained. Provide them with insightful knowledge about your products, so they can recommend additional purchases that may be the perfect fit for that particular customer. Equip them with discount coupons, which they can offer to customers who are still hesitating before purchase.
5. Build long-term relationships
Satisfied, long-term customers are statistically less likely to switch. As an added bonus, they tend to be less price-sensitive. Experts say that customers who feel taken care of are less concerned about what they are paying.
63% of customers who’ve used a live chat service tend to come back rather than the ones who don’t. Because of their familiarity with your business and the processes behind it, studies show that regular customers tend to spend more often and they are less expensive to maintain.
When customers feel their voice is being heard and they chat with a person behind the company, it’s more likely that they’ll have a stronger feeling of connection to your business and share their positive experiences with others.